Portland Bed Bugs Are The Worst!
Bed bugs were once a common public health pest worldwide, which declined in incidence through the mid 20th century. Recently however, bed bugs have undergone a dramatic resurgence and worldwide there are reports of increasing numbers of infestations. Bed bugs are one of the great travelers of the world and are readily transported via luggage, clothing, bedding and furniture. As such, they have a worldwide distribution.
Some Basic Facts:
- Bed bugs are persistent. Eradicating, exterminating or just killing an entire infestation requires training and persistence.
- Bed bugs can hide in extremely small cracks and crevices making it difficult to locate breeding sites.
- Bedbugs are rarely seen in daylight. They emerge from their hiding spots at night.
- Bed bugs can live a year or longer without food (blood) and thus stay in their hiding places.
- Bed bugs can travel long distances and survive in suitcases, clothing, vehicles, aircraft, cruise ships and other modes of transportation.
- Bed bugs can travel 30 feet in just 5 minutes. They don’t jump or fly.
- Bed bug females lay about 300 eggs.
- Bed bugs hatch from eggs in 10 days.
If you have bed bugs, we’ll get rid of them and you will have the comfort of knowing we GUARANTEE our work! We are a Portland pest control business ready to take on your bed bug issues for good.